From: heroxbd@g.o
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 02:11:39
1 "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o> writes:
2
3 > He's going to fix all LXDE bugs ;-) and may also help with Russian
4 > translations. As for now Gentoo LXDE herd is maintained by only two
5 > Gentoo Developers (hwoarang and vostorga), I'm sure they'll welcome some
6 > additional commits.
7 >
8 > Here's a more detailed introduction in Pavel's own words:
9 >
10 > "I'm a huge fan of free (as in freedom) software, and I'm also a pretty
11 > active chess player. I currently work on the API Platform for one of the
12 > major telecommunications companies, where I get to use Gentoo for
13 > software development :). I found Gentoo a few years back, and it's been
14 > my favorite distribution ever since."
15
16 nullishzero, Welcome on board!
17
18 The "zero" in your nick drew my attention ;)