From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Kevin "signals" McCarthy
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 21:41:00
1 Good evening,
2
3 Let me introduce to you a new member to our family. Kevin, aka "signals",
4 is joining us from Greenville, MI USA. He is willing to join the amd64 and
5 treecleaner projects. This is how he describes himself:
6
7 "I'm married, no kids. I live in a house in small-town USA. I have a HAM
8 radio license. I am somewhat competent with a yo-yo. I am a big fan
9 of many of the cult BBC series such as Doctor Who, Blake's 7,
10 Monty Python and Red Dwarf. I am a bit of an audiophile and have
11 built my own vacuum tube amplifiers and speakers.
12 Otherwise, I'm pretty uninteresting."
13
14 Please give him a warm welcome
15
16 Regards,
17 --
18 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2