From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, elections@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Nominations for 2011 to 2012
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:26:30
1 On 06/04/11 19:09, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > Hi.
3 >
4 > I'd like to nominate all the other current council members. It was a
5 > pleasure to work with all of you.
6 >
7 > Alex Alexander - wired
8 > Tomá? Chvátal - scarabeus
9 > Brian Harring - ferringb
10 > Patrick Lauer - patrick
11
12 Thank you for nominating me, and I accept.
13
14 Anything manifesto-like will have to wait a while until work stops
15 trying to kill me, but my opinions haven't changed much from the last
16 years :)
21 > Petteri Räty - betelgeuse
22 > Tony Vroon - chainsaw
23 >
24 >> Nominated candidates must accept nominations before the nomination
25 >> period closes to progress into the final ballot. Self nomination (and
26 >> acceptance) is permitted.
27 >
28 >> Nominations, acceptances, manifestos and other hustings material must
29 >> be posted to the projects list.
30 >
31 >> For the election officials.
36 Patrick Lauer http://service.gentooexperimental.org
37
38 Gentoo Council Member and Evangelist
39 Part of Gentoo Benchmarks, Forensics, PostgreSQL, KDE herds