From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Gentoo Recruiters need your help!
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:26:23
1 El lun, 17-11-2014 a las 11:16 +0100, Manuel Rüger escribió:
2 > On 17.11.2014 10:39, Justin (jlec) wrote:
3 > > On 16/11/14 18:19, Mikle Kolyada wrote: After all, i noticed,
4 > >> not all new developers understand what they must to do ( i have
5 > >> an example, but it's another discussion)
6 > >
7 > > It is crucial that report such things to us so that we can guide
8 > > the mentors more closely. Thanks.
11 > I know the recruiters teams is short on time, but feedback to mentors
12 > is really appreciated (at least I do).
13 > Maybe you could push a short mail to the mentors after you set up the
14 > new dev?
15 > This could include the recruiter-reviewed quizzes (so the mentor can
16 > diff with the one she or he reviewed. Better prereviews means less
17 > work for the recruiters) and a note that the mentor has to check the
18 > commits of the new dev in the first month (this should be already
19 > known by the mentor, but a subtle hint doesn't harm. Maybe add some
20 > best practices for that).
23 > Cheers
24 >
25 > Manuel
26
27 Have you think on having a mailing list with recruiters and mentors to
28 allow all us to ask for doubts, be aware of people willing to be
29 recruited or become mentors or similar, help us on different tasks is we
30 are able :) ?