From: Puria Nafisi Azizi <puria.nafisi@×××××.it>
To: trustees@g.o
Cc: gentoo-council@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Support Offering
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:36:45
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm Puria Nafisi partner of _Axant_ a company based in Italy and one of
4 my partners Luca Barbato is a gentoo developer.
5 We have in mind to provide professional consulting on gentoo, and
6 provide professional gentoo support for other companies.
7
8 We were thinking if there are any kind of interest from the gentoo team,
9 to mention it somewhere, as for instance the freebsd guys does (
10 http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult_bycat.html) or if there are no
11 interest at all, and you consider our proposal a bad idea.
12
13 Please keep in mind that we are going to provide eventually this service
14 after sept, cause we are structure ourselves for this kind of business.
15
16 Thanks,
19 Best Regards
20 Puria Nafisi Azizi