From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Dennis "expeditioneer" Lamm
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 19:22:44

Good evening!

It is my pleasure to announce the latest additional to our gentoo
family! Dennis is joining us from Friedrichshafen Baden-wurttemberg,
Germany. And he will be initially working on GNOME project.

Here is how he describes himself:

"I want to become a Gentoo Developer, to gain experience in development,
be part of a community and to do something good for the public. First i
want to start contributing in the GNOME project, later maybe contribute
to other areas where help is needed and I could. My hobbies are running,
cycling, mountaineering, skiing"

Please give him a warm welcome!