From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Hunting for Gentoo Banners...
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 21:25:43
1 Alex Legler schrieb:
2 > On 12/15/15 at 3:00 AM, Robin H. Johnson wote: >> If you also know of still-existing banners OTHER than these, I'm
3 also >> interested in knowing about them (I think drobbins may have had
4 at least >> one made). > > e.V. has one in Berlin. >
5
6 From the Prague Linux Days 2015 I still have the Gentoo e.V. pop-up
7 banner[1] that a3li mentioned, and can bring it to 32C3.
8 If someone from Berlin plans to travel to FOSDEM 2016, or travels both
9 to 32C3 and FOSDEM 2016, that might be a way to get it there without
10 paying shipping cost. It would be necessary to organize transport back
11 to Berlin though.
12
13 There is also a second (PVC) banner in Berlin, but I am not sure who
14 currently has it.
17 Best regards,
18 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
19