From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Maciej Barć (xgqt)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 09:31:59
1 On Sat, 2021-11-27 at 22:26 -0500, Gokturk Yuksek wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest developer addition to our
5 > family: Maciej Barć. Maciej is joining us from Poland and here's how
6 > he'd like to introduce himself:
7 >
8 > "I'm very interested in Scheme and Racket which I am an author of
9 > several packages. Also, I hope to help with the Gentoo Scheme Project."
10
11 Well I'm glad someone finds this interesting! It's great to have areas like
12 this covered. Welcome aboard. 😀️
13
14 Chewi