From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Panagiotis Christopoulos (pchrist)
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 11:14:33
1 It's my pleasure to introduce Panagiotis Christopoulos (pchrist) as a
2 new Gentoo developer. He will work on our Lisp and Scheme packages.
3
4 Panagiotis lives in historical Athens, Greece, where he studies Computer
5 Science at the Technological Educational Institute. His specific
6 interests, are compiler internals and parallel computing. Apart from
7 Lisp and Scheme, what he knows best is good old C. He also has some
8 system administration experience as he built and now maintains three
9 beowulf clusters, all of them running Gentoo. He owns a few x86_64
10 machines, two x86, one mips sgi o2 r5k box and a sparcstation 4. And
11 guess what, those also run Gentoo.
12
13 When not at a computer or spending time with his girlfriend, Panagiotis
14 reads science fiction novels or watches movies and TV series. He seems
15 to be a big fan of Dune and Battlestar Galactica.
16
17 Please everybody, give a warm welcome to pchrist.
18
19 Denis.
22 gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list