From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: ajak@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: John Helmert III (ajak)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 02:33:39
1 On February 21, 2021 4:05:51 PM EST, Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> wrote:
2 >Good day/night everyone!
3 >
4 >It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family (and
5 >the
6 >first one for this year!).
7 >
8 >John is joining us from Oxford, MS, USA. Most of you may have already
9 >met him on bugzilla and IRC, as he has been helping out
10 >
11 >the Gentoo Security Team with GLSA drafting and security bug wrangling
12 >(and he is planning to continue working in this direction as well as
13 >packages maintenance).
14 >
15 >Here is how he describes himself:
16 >
17 >"Undergrad CS student at the University of Mississippi. Interested
18 >in politics, computers, security, and helping out in Gentoo."
19 >
20 >Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
21
22 Wonderful news!
23
24 Welcome, John!
25
26 --
27 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.