From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-07-29
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 09:48:49
1 W dniu pią, 13.07.2018 o godzinie 10∶37 +0200, użytkownik Ulrich Mueller
2 napisał:
3 > In two weeks from now, the newly elected council will have its first
4 > meeting. This is the time to raise and prepare items that the council
5 > should put on the agenda to discuss or vote on.
6 >
7 > Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate
8 > to repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously
9 > suggested one (since the last meeting).
10 >
11 > The agenda for the meeting will be sent out on Sunday 2018-07-22.
12 >
13 > Please reply to the gentoo-project list.
16 I'd like to request the Council to vote on two GLEP matters:
17
18 1. GLEP 63 updates discussed recently [1,2],
19
20 2. GLEP 77 aka Gentoo General Resolution [3,4].
21
22 As noted on the bug, GLEP 77 may (or may not) require full dev vote;
23 if that is the case, I would like the Council to initiate this vote.
24
25 [1]: https://bugs.gentoo.org/661058
26 [2]: https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/cfab3001269face0c01d7fefde3bb810
27 [3]: https://bugs.gentoo.org/659894