From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Marc "mschiff" Schiffbauer
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 03:48:49
1 El 06/06/11 01:03, Markos Chandras escribió:
2 > Good evening everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Marc "mschiff"
5 > Schiffbauer, is joining us from Hamburg, Germany. He will be working on
6 > the KDE project for starters. Here is how he describes himself:
7 >
8 > "Born in Cologne, Germany I have been living in Hamburg, Germany with
9 > my girlfriend since 2005. I have been working as a Linux solution
10 > architect and IT consultant for system integration since 2000.
11 > Hobbies: Sailing, Linux, Music..."
12 >
13 > We all know that KDE team has like tons of bugs to solve, so please skip
14 > the usual bug load this time ;)
15 Welcome to the team Marc :D