From: Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>, gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: conikost@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Conrad Kostecki (ConiKost)
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 20:13:24
Good day/night to everyone !

It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Conrad
is joining us from Hannover, Germany. He has been an active
proxied-maintainer with over 500 commits preceding his developer
application, so much so that he's struggling with not adding proxy-maint
to metadata.xml anymore :) Here is how he describes himself:

"Started with SuSE Linux in 2001, got convinced by a friend to try
Gentoo in 2005 and felt in love with it.

I am currently living in the downtown of Hannover in Germany and working
 as a IT-Consultant - but mostly with Ubuntu Linux.

In my free time, I love to ride my Suzuki Bandit motorbike, mostly by
visiting different countries on my vacations.

As a biker, we say for greeting in German: Die Linke zum Gruß!"

Please give him a warm welcome!

--
gokturk