From: justin <jlec@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Heather Cynede (cynede)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 20:01:06
1 Hi all,
2
3 I like to announce the newest addition from Russia to out dev team,
4 Heather Cynede (cynede).
5
6 It's the long awaited addition to the dotnet and haskell team, where
7 there are already a couple of the contribution. The Gamerlay Overlay
8 also got commits.
9
10 So let us look forward to great progress in those areas.
11
12 Here are some lines from the self description:
13
14 "I'm still beginner in gnu / linux world but I've got a time and
15 entusiasm I like gentoo, and contribute own overlay, send some bugs,
16 some patches, specially to gentoo-haskell overlay, gamerlay (popular
17 unofficial overlay) and dotnet overlay."
18
19 Please give him a warm welcome!
20
21 Justin