From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer Brian Evans (grknight)
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 19:29:46
1 On Mon, 05 May 2014 21:00:38 +0200
2 justin <jlec@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi everyone,
5 >
6 > it's a pleasure for me to introduce Brian Evans (grknight) as the
7 > latest addition to our dev team.
8 >
9 > His goal is to improve the Quality of Gentoo especially of mysql. And
10 > I have no doubts that he is serious with this as his first commits
11 > came within the first hour after he access to our repos.
12 >
13 > Here is what he writes about himself:
14 >
15 > I am originally from Central New Jersey. I am a systems and database
16 > administrator for a small company in Pennsylvania.
17 > I hope to become a great asset to the mysql team
20 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!
21 >
22 > Justin
26 Yes! Welcome Brian :)
27
28 one more Brian to add to our domination of the world plan ;)
29 --
30 Brian Dolbec <dolsen>