From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015 election
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 14:49:36
1 Look, this sniping isn't doing anybody any good. If somebody wants to
2 take me aside and offer helpful advice, just ping me on IRC or
3 something.
4
5 I mean, we have a member of Council and a member of ComRel getting
6 annoyed with each other over what started as the topic of conflicts of
7 interests in cases that come before Council and ComRel. Is the goal
8 to test what happens when both ComRel and Council members have to
9 recuse themselves on the same case? :)
10
11 (And, to be clear, my last paragraph is purely intended to point out
12 the irony of the situation. I would prefer to just work out issues
13 1:1 vs on the lists, but this isn't exactly keeping me up at night...)
14
15 Rich