From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [FOSDEM] Call for sessions: cross-distributions devroom
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:02:06
1 On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:28 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 09:47 Wed 31 Oct , Markos Chandras wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >>
5 >> It is again this time of year where the Fosdem committee is calling
6 >> for sessions/presentations for
7 >> the corss-distro devroom[1]. Is someone planning on presenting
8 >> anything in Fosdem?
9 >
10 > I'm probably gonna propose something in the main track, maybe something
11 > in the distro room too.
12 >
13 > --
14 > Thanks,
15 > Donnie
16 >
17 > Donnie Berkholz
18 > Council Member / Sr. Developer, Gentoo Linux <http://dberkholz.com>
19 > Analyst, RedMonk <http://redmonk.com/dberkholz/>
20
21 Hi Donnie,
22
23 Could you please start a page on the wiki ( since you probably are the
24 first one to submit an idea ) so we can track what's going on?
27 Regards,
28 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2