From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Björn Tropf (asym)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:30:06
1 On Friday 23 October 2009, Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > Let me introduce to you our latest plumber Björn "asum" Tropf from
3 > Germersheim, Germany. He will be working to plug all the leaks Gentoo
4 > and the software we package currently have. He is experienced in C,
5 > Python, Ruby and reverse engineering. This is how he describes his
6 > interests: "Besides linux and computers i am particularly interested
7 > in several types of electronic music from labels like Diynamic music,
8 > Innervisions, Pokerflat-Recordings or bpitchcontrol. I am currently
9 > studying in the third semester at a university of cooperative
10 > education, going for a bachelor of science. "Cooperative education"
11 > means i am working three months per semester in a German company,
12 > doing IT consulting in the project management sector." Anyone worried
13 > about how the German conspiracy just keeps growing?
14
15 Welcome, Björn, to the security team! He'll deal with our kernel
16 security from now on, so I'm hoping for an open dialog with our kernel
17 maintainers and developers.
18
19 Thanks to Petteri for waving him through so fast!
22 Robert