From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Serious problems with Gentoo Recruiting and returning developers
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:52:34
1 I originally tried to send this to list on the date and time listed
2 below. Which was a day before some other negative events transpired.
3 Turns out I was still banned from posting to all lists from events that
4 transpired back in 2008.
5
6 Very likely the other events have skewed others perceptions, but if all
7 knew the background story of what I have been dealing with in the past
8 year. Much less things that went on long ago. I think you can start to
9 sympathize a bit with my point of view, if you put yourself in my shoes.
10