From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-01-13: call for agenda items
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 16:54:47
1 Dnia 2014-12-28, o godz. 17:45:36
2 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > Am Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014, 12:57:16 schrieb Michał Górny:
5 > >
6 > > We should also finally decide on a clear way of knowing who's on
7 > > the team. Right now wiki list seems to be the de-facto solution but
8 > > many developers simply don't want to get a wiki account...
9 >
10 > Given that all project pages are supposed to move to the wiki, the wiki *is*
11 > the solution...
12 >
13 > I'm sorry, but I dont really see the point of refusing to create a wiki
14 > account. That's a bit like not committing anything because you don't like cvs.
15
16 You don't need to tell me that. But what I'm supposed to do, throw
17 people off the team because they don't have a wiki account? Keep a
18 second list somewhere with those people?
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny