From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, overlays@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Overlays team status
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 13:45:54
1 Dnia 2015-05-21, o godz. 12:26:16
2 Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > Michał Górny schrieb:
5 > > Hello, everyone.
6 > >
7 > > As you can see, I am doing most of the Overlays team work recently.
8 > > Sadly, I have a very hard time getting responses from other team
9 > > members. Which I find very frustrating, considering that I would like
10 > > to set/update some policies and documentation.
11 > >
12 > > Therefore, I would like to ask: does Overlays team have a lead? Do we
13 > > need to elect a new lead? Does Overlays team have any active members
14 > > that would like to have some influence on the new policies? Or should I
15 > > just apply whatever the consensus from generic mailing lists is?
18 > So first of all, if you have questions for other overlays projekt
19 > members, why do you ask the readers of gentoo-project ML and just cc
20 > overlays?
21
22 Because my mails to overlays@ have got no reply. Does that answer
23 satisfy you? And no, I have better things to do than dig through mail
24 to hear that I didn't shout loud enough that the question was to you
25 specifically.
28 Best regards,
29 Michał Górny