From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council Elections Results for term 2014-2015
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 20:46:29
1 Tom Wijsman:
2 > On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 12:47:39 +0000
3 > hasufell <hasufell@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> Tom Wijsman:
6 >>> You can consider to look at this from the positive side; given
7 >>> master-council-201406 you can see that some people rank you high,
8 >>> especially this time with confs-council-201406 you can see which
9 >>> people rank you high. It can be of a surprise to you... :)
10 >>
11 >> Thanks for telling people to look at confidential information that was
12 >> leaked by accident.
13 >
14 > Thank you too, by explicitly quoting it you've pointed to it as well;
15 > if you haven't noticed yet, it is quoted over and over again even before
16 > my e-mail thus what you do is be a pot that calls the kettle black...
19 I'm not talking about quotes, I'm talking about your lack of attitude.
20
21 I hope you will never be an election official.