From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Kenton Groombridge (concord)
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 10:37:27
1 On Sat, 2022-05-07 at 11:04 +0300, Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 > it is my pleasure to keep announcing new developers joining the project.
3 > We have Kenton Groombridge coming from the USA!
4 >
5 > "For the past 2 years I've been learning SELinux and submitting policy
6 > patches upstream. In an effort to become more connected with Gentoo and
7 > its users, I am hoping to help the Gentoo Hardened and SELinux projects.
8 > If any readers out there are consumers of these profiles, you may
9 > already be using some of my patches!"
10
11 A glutton for punishment! Perfect for Gentoo! Welcome. 😀️