From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for agenda items, council meeting 8/October/2017 18:00 UTC
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 19:34:10
On 10/02/2017 09:25 PM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> Here is again an item that was retracted from last month's agenda, > in modified form. This time, it only affects the syntax of dependency > groups but not their truth value:
I might be misremembering, but wasn't the discussion going along the lines of this actually belonging in devmanual, and as such is more QA territory, if it doesn't affect the value the package manager evaluates to? -- Kristian Fiskerstrand OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3