From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Should Council members be pillars of the community?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 13:50:56
1 Oh hi,
2
3 someone is running his campaign again like previous years [1].
4
5 First he attacked project members working for Sony [2], then he started
6 to attack Patrick and now, the person who shared his idea that Gentoo
7 should be ruled by a triumvirate [3] which he later declared as an
8 'out-of-season' April fool after getting tremendous backlash is digging
9 up old stuff about me in hope people have forgotten the details about.
10