From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Naohiro Aota (naota)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:03:51
1 On 12:35 Thu 31 Mar , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > I'm happy to re-introduce Naohiro Aota (naota), this time as a Gentoo
3 > developer. Naohiro worked as a Google Summer of Code student last summer
4 > on Gentoo/DragonFlyBSD and is coming on-board to continue working with
5 > FreeBSD variants on Gentoo.
6
7 Young people working on software older than themselves.
8 That's the spirit!
9 Welcome!
13 > Javier Villavicencio (the_paya) and Markos Chandras (hwoarang) will be
14 > the Yodas to his Luke Skywalker.
15 >
16 > Naohiro tells us:
17 >
18 > I was born in Nagasaki Japan, lived in Kagoshima from when I
19 > was in junior high and high school. Now I live in Osaka.
20 >
21 > I'm Osaka University student majoring information science on
22 > my 3rd year. I love reading: almost Sci-Fi, fantasy, mystery
23 > and of course programming or computer relevant books.
24 >
25 > Please give him a warm welcome.
26 >
27 > --