From: Patrick McLean <chutzpah@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Developer Lineage
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 22:37:33
1 On Tue, 02 Feb 2021 22:22:11 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > Per dilfridge's suggestion, I've started building Gentoo Developer
7 > Lineage, i.e. the family tree connecting mentors to their mentees:
8 >
9 > https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/gentoo-family.svg
10 >
11 > However, there's a lot of disjoint branches and missing developers.
12 > The data in LDAP was really poor, though dilfridge dug up a lot of info
13 > for us to fill it in.
14 >
15 > If you have any information that could help us (particularly missing
16 > mentors for people on the graph or people missing from it) or see any
17 > mistakes, please let us know.
18
19 I am pretty sure that drobbins should be at the root of the graph
20 (perhaps him showing up as having a mentor is from when he came back
21 for a couple of days after leaving).
22
23 My mentor was blubb, I mentored tcort.
24
25 > The source code used to generate the graph is available at:
26 >
27 > https://github.com/mgorny/gentoo-family
28 >
29 > --