From: Xavier Miller <xaviermiller@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] FOSDEM 2018 is coming! -- GENTOO DINNER
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 20:52:38
1 Hi,
2
3 The Gentoo Saturday Dinner will be, like in 2017, at Chez Léon's [1]
4 Sat 3 Feb, 20:00
5 Budget : 35-40 EUR
6
7 Please edit the Wiki page [2] *FOR WED 31 Jan* because I have to confirm
8 the reservation at this date.
9
10 Kind regards,
11 Xavier Miller
14 [1] https://chezleon.be
15 [2] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2018
16
17 Le 04/01/18 à 21:30, Andreas K. Huettel a écrit :
18 > A new year - a new FOSDEM!
19 >
20 > FOSDEM 2018 (https://fosdem.org/2018/) will take place on 3 & 4 February, as
21 > always at Campus Solbosch, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium.
22 >
23 > We have a detailed wiki page about the Gentoo presence,
24 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/FOSDEM_2018
25 >
26 > If you plan to come, please sign up on the page! (Especially if you want to
27 > participate in the traditional Gentoo dinner on Saturday evening.)
28 >
29 > Developers: If you plan to come, please also sign up for Gentoo stand
30 > supervision! Pick your favourite Star Trek character in the schedule and
31 > replace it with your nick!
32 >
33 > Last, there's the channel #gentoo-fosdem for planning and chat...
34 >
35 > Cheers,
36 > Andreas