From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Sam James (sam)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 21:15:27
1 On July 12, 2020 12:45:41 PM EDT, Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o> wrote:
3 >Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 >Good day/night to everyone !
6 >
7 >It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family. Sam is
8 >joining us from Wales, UK. Here is how he describes himself:
9 >
10 >"I'm a maths student from the UK. I enjoy learning, no matter what the
11 >topic is, and generally try to make things better, whatever they are.
12 >
13 >I've loved playing with Linux since I was 11, and haven't stopped since
14 >then. Pleased to be finally giving back to my favourite distro and the
15 >wider community.
16 >
17 >I'm passionate about security and that's why my main focus of
18 >contributions is in that area: helping the security project, some
19 >tangential topics like security-critical packages in tree, and Gentoo
20 >Hardened!
21 >
22 >And I like getting stuck in."
23 >
24 >Please give him a warm welcome!
25 >
26 >- --
27 >gokturk
28
29 Wonderful addition!
30
31 Glad to have you as a developer.
32
33 Looking forward to your continued contributions to the security project and officially joining there as well!
34
35 -Aaron
39 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.