From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-01-13: call for agenda items
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 21:42:59
1 Am Montag, 29. Dezember 2014, 21:57:44 schrieb Matthew Thode:
2 > On 12/28/2014 10:45 AM, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
3 > > Am Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014, 12:57:16 schrieb Michał Górny:
4 > >> We should also finally decide on a clear way of knowing who's on
5 > >> the team. Right now wiki list seems to be the de-facto solution but
6 > >> many developers simply don't want to get a wiki account...
7 > >
8 > > Given that all project pages are supposed to move to the wiki, the wiki
9 > > *is* the solution...
10 > >
11 > > I'm sorry, but I dont really see the point of refusing to create a wiki
12 > > account. That's a bit like not committing anything because you don't like
13 > > cvs.
14 >
15 > I'd like to see us use something that can be used in more places.
16 > having the source of info be in the wiki seems good for end users, but
17 > bad for using that info programmaticly (if needed). Something like ldap
18 > groups that feed into the wiki (and anywhere else needed) seems more
19 > usable to me (but more upfront work).
20
21 As far as I know there are plans for that, around api.gentoo.org (but anyone
22 from infra might be better qualified to answer).
25 Andreas K. Huettel
26 Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)
27 dilfridge@g.o
28 http://www.akhuettel.de/