From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: comrel@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] rfc: comrel changes
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:10:32
1 On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 05:36:30PM +0100, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2020-02-17 at 10:18 -0600, William Hubbs wrote:
3 > > Since comrel is a special TLP like QA, I think the comrel lead, like
4 > > the qa lead, should be confirmed by the council.
7 > You may also want to have a GLEP for ComRel like GLEP 48 is for QA.
8
9 This is a good idea; I will write one.
10
11 ...
12
13 > > To promote more transparency with comrel, I would like to
14 > > require the comrel lead to send a report to the gentoo-project list monthly
15 > > containing these statistics for the previous month:
16 > >
17 > > - number of bugs received
18 > > - number of bugs pending (this is for bugs that are currently in process)
19 > > - number of bugs resolved by actions (such as talking to
20 > > developers or disciplinary action)
21 > > - number of bugs closed without action
22 >
23 > Not sure if you wouldn't need more split, e.g. between requests rejected
24 > as invalid, withdrawn or timed out.
25
26 There's not a timed out or invalid status for comrel that I'm aware of,
27 but withdrawn might be good.
28
29 I will encorporate that into the glep also.
30
31 William