From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2021-05-09
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 15:14:13
1 > Please respond to this message with any items you would like us to
2 > discuss or vote on. The agenda will be sent to this list a week from
3 > now (2021-05-02).
4
5 There's rumors going around that Agostino's tinderbox basically
6 already burned through our entire 2021 AWS Open Source credit budget
7 and has overdrawn it significantly.
8
9 Independent of whether this rumor is true or not, I would like to
10 discuss
11 * how we can avoid such a situation in the future,
12 * and how we can fairly handle the distribution of limited infra
13 resources that may end up costing us money
14
15 Cheers,
16 Andreas
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)