From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Christoph "ottxor" Junghans
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 21:14:01
1 On 21:01 Wed 09 Feb , Thomas Sachau wrote:
2 > It is a pleasure for me to introduce another member to the german conspiracy. Christoph "ottxor"
3 > Junghans is joining us from Germany and wants to help out with the science team.
4 >
5 > This is his short own introduction:
6 > > I am working at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research as a scientist and doing mostly >
7 > computer simulations. In my free time I enjoy climbing and scuba diving.
10 > So please give him a warm welcome and dont forget to give him some work during that :-)
11
12 Hoooray!!!! Welcome to the team buddy.
13 (ottxor and tomka studied together!)
14
15 This might become a sub-conspiracy of the german conspiracy eventually.
16
17 Cheers,
18 Thomas
21 > --