From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Representation of Gentoo on third-party platforms
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 01:54:50
1 On 11/13/2016 02:53 AM, M. J. Everitt wrote:
2
3 >>>>
4 >>> With respect, Kristian, I really don't believe we have a problem with
5 >>> technical matters ... ;]
6 >>>
7 >> The description above is a normative description of how things works in
8 >> the general case, which doesn't involve comrel. The latter is only
9 >> involved when the usual dispute resolution is not applicable due to
10 >> personnel making technical issues personal.
11 >>
12 > Ok so for the sake of clarity, we have a purely technical issue, which
13 > is either right or wrong .. and then someone takes it as a personal
14 > affront, instead of being mature and professional, and accepting the
15 > correction, learning the lesson, to put into practise in future. So
16 > instead of the issue being purely technical .. said person MAKES it
17 > personal .. and therefore themselves causes a conflict .. which requires
18 > some form of Discipline .. which breeds hate .. and ...
19 >
20 > .. you see where I'm going .. ?!
23 At which point ComRel is the applicable body
26 Kristian Fiskerstrand
27 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
28 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3