From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Discontinuing the support for GitHub pull requests
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 16:20:34
1 W dniu wto, 31.10.2017 o godzinie 00∶17 +0100, użytkownik Michał Górny
2 napisał:
3 > Unless someone has a very good idea how to solve this, I will declare
4 > pull requests for regular packages unsupported 7 days from now, that is
5 > on 2017-11-07. After that date, as time permits I will update
6 > the relevant documentation and modify the scripts to automatically close
7 > incoming pull requests with appropriate explanation.
8
9 I've modified the assignment scripts to scan commit message for bug
10 references and automatically link them to pull requests via the 'See
11 also' fields. Additionally, on non-'self-maintained' packages a big fat
12 warning is printed that a bug should be open. Let's see how that works
13 out.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny