From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Jeremy Olexa (darkside)
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 20:32:53
1 Another one bites the dust. It's my usual pleasure to introduce to your
2 Jeremy "darkside" Olexa from Minneapolis, USA. On IRC he goes with the
3 nick name darsiide because darkside is taken. Let's see if the current
4 owner gives it up after the thousand ping marker. Jeremy will be working
5 on bringing Gentoo/Alt:Prefix to machines that many have never heard of
6 and some want to forget like ia64-hpux. His main hobbies are flying
7 small airplanes and skydiving. I guess he must have crashed his head at
8 some point.
9
10 Regards,
11 Petteri