From: justin <jlec@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Alex Brandt (alunduil)
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 07:55:45
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 please join me in welcoming Alex as he latest member of our dev team.
4
5 He is a Gentoo user for more then a decade and wanted to give something
6 back to the community now beyond his little unofficial overlay.
7
8 His main focus will be OpenStack on Gentoo. So good time for cloud
9 computing.
10
11 This is what he writes about himself:
12
13 Currently I work at Rackspace as a Cloud Evangelist but have been doing
14 Linux Administration for Rackspace as well. I've been a programmer as
15 long as a I've been a Linux user, going on ten years. Musically
16 inclined; I've played around on the piano and bass but always get
17 distracted by the latest puzzle (program).
20 Welcome on board, Alex
21
22 Justin