From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2019-10-13
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 15:34:17
1 On Sun, 2019-09-29 at 14:06 +0200, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2 > In two weeks from now, the council will meet again. This is the time
3 > to raise and prepare items that the council should put on the agenda
4 > to discuss or vote on.
5 >
6 > Please respond to this message with agenda items. Do not hesitate to
7 > repeat your agenda item here with a pointer if you previously
8 > suggested one (since the last meeting).
9 >
10 > The agenda for the meeting will be sent out on Sunday 2019-10-06.
11 >
12 > Please reply to the gentoo-project list.
15 I'd like to request Council's blessing on my proposal to allow using
16 pkgcheck alternatively to repoman for verifying ::gentoo ebuilds prior
17 to committing [1].
18
19 [1] https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/6b236365a2876fc2b96a60445d146e23
22 Best regards,