From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Nathan Phillip Brink (binki)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 08:28:43
1 Good morning fellow developers,
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce Nathan Phillip Brink as
4 the newest developer of our project.
5 Nathan is from Dearborn, MI (USA) and he will join the
6 sunrise and net-irc teams. This is how he describes himself:
7
8 "I was born in Tampa Bay, Florida. My family moved up to Dearborn,
9 Michigan to be closer to our extended family when I was one year
10 old. As I have grown up, I was encouraged to learn to play the trumpet
11 and I've been involved in band at each school I have attended. I am
12 now attending Calvin College ( http://calvin.edu/ ) and intend to get
13 a Computer Science degree."
14
15 I don't think net-irc needs more bugs, so skip the usual workload
16 assignment for now :).
17 Just give him a nice and warm welcome \o/
18
19 Regards,
20 --
21 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2