From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:54:16
1 On Sunday 18 April 2010 12:23:22 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
2 > On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Does the council need a lead? All top-level projects have a lead
4 > > except the council. Should we maintain this exception?
5 > >
6 > > How do we elect a lead? Do the developers do it or should it be left
7 > > to the newly elected council members?
8 >
9 >, or more like the head of the cabinet of ministers
10 > (take the final decision based on input from other members)?
11 This sounds like a "Gentoo Leader" role and not just for the council
12 --
13 Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
14 Gentoo Linux Developer
15 Web: http://hwoarang.silverarrow.org