From: Rich Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Maximum number of EAPIs in tree (was: Call For Agenda Items - 10 Jun 2014)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 01:31:12
1 On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Thu, 29 May 2014 19:27:12 -0400
3 > Rich Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
4 >
5 >> It is like having Congress set a budget limit - they can change the
6 >> limit as quickly as they set it, and they can even do it in the same
7 >> law that goes over the limit.
8 >
9 > I assume you picked US Congress because it is such an intelligent and
10 > flexible pillar of democracy. Bravo, it truly is an example to us all.
13 No, I picked the US Congress because it makes stupid and meaningless
14 gestures all the time, like setting spending limits on itself, which
15 then just get overridden in every spending bill they subsequently
16 pass.
17
18 Rich