From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Returning dev: Thomas Alan Gall (tgall)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:50:59
1 Hi tgall_foo, it's great to see you again after all these years. Cheers to
2 your return: welcome back!
5 On 14 July 2014 01:26, Justin (jlec) <jlec@g.o> wrote:
6
7 > Hi everyone,
8 >
9 > we have an returning oldtimer here, Thomas Gall aka. tgall. His original
10 > bug has been opened in 2003, so he knows gentoo from the early days.
11 >
12 > He is joining the arm team now and will stabilize mostly for arm64,
13 > where he already started to work with a rate of > 10 pkgs/day. Happy
14 > days for arm users!
15 >
16 > Some biographic notes from himself:
17 >
18 > Reenactor of War of 1812, Napoleonic French and US Civil War eras. Long
19 > time software engineer currently working for Linaro as the acting
20 > director of the Linaro Mobile Group. Former and now returned Gentoo dev
21 > interested now days in arm and arm64. Former Mayor of Mantorville. Dad,
22 > husband and general jack of all trades.
25 > Please join me in welcoming him back!
26 >
27 > Justin