From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] call for agenda items, council meeting 8/13
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:21:42
1 On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 05:02:32PM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
3 >> Filed a bug to track this. Let's try the official channels first.
4 >>
5 >> https://bugs.gentoo.org/626982
6 >>
7 >> --
8 >> Best regards,
9 >> Michał Górny
10 >
11 > Please keep this on the agenda as procuring 7 systems that I can
12 > randomly reboot is not proving to be a resonalbe request that can be
13 > satisfied easily.
16 Not to mention having some means of recovery (remote console/etc) when
17 they don't reboot. Presumably that is a scenario we anticipate being
18 possible if we're bothering to test them in the first place...
21 Rich