From: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Shutting down the Off the Wall (was: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items ...)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 14:36:13
1 On 2020-12-13 08:28, desultory wrote:
2 > On 12/12/20 10:34, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
3 >> So in this case, Matt, who is also in council, brought up the code of
4 >> conduct violations. Sure we can talk about the tone. But did anything
5 >> happen? Did we break any rules? Did we treat his request preferentially
6 >> in any way?
7 >>
8 > Either those were all rhetorical questions or I have been giving you far
9 > too much credit. In short, yes, to all of them.
10
11 Seriously, please outline in detail what you believe is wrong and also
12 explain. I don't understand why you and neddyseagoon are keeping
13 repeating this but I *really* would like to get your point.
16 > I already offered alternative motions, none were included in the meeting
17 > agenda.
18
19 Like dilfridge asked you, please take your time and post this again. I
20 am also failing to find anything like that.
23 Finally please also allow me to ask why 30+ days after all of this
24 started, nobody from forums team took yet any action, i.e. the post I
25 showed on Friday is still untouched. Have I missed an issued
26 warning/ban? Did forums team reviewed the posting after it was brought
27 to your attention through the mailing list (yes, not your favored
28 channel but I hope nobody is saying 'we ignored it because you didn't
29 use the correct channel to report') and decided that no further action
30 is required?
31
32 I must admit that at this point I am really lacking a signal from forums
33 team that they at least understand and acknowledge that there is a
34 problem. Doesn't matter if we agree on the solution yet but at least a
35 *clear* signal that the message was received and we are all one the same
36 page would be appreciated.
40 Regards,
41 Thomas Deutschmann / Gentoo Linux Developer
42 C4DD 695F A713 8F24 2AA1 5638 5849 7EE5 1D5D 74A5

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature