From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo mini-summit
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:03:11
1 On 21-05-2012 13:43:35 +0200, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
2 > Ok, a little bit more information if anybody is considering whether to
3 > come or not (please express you opinions, so Theo will get more
4 > feedback), I spoke with guy from university, they are just migrating
5 > their last Solaris servers to Gentoo and they are really excited about
6 > having at least Gentoo track on the conference. So audience is not a
7 > problem as plenty of students and teachers is using Gentoo everyday
8 > there ;-) But we would really love to have more people excited about
9 > the idea and coming.
10
11 I'm excited about the idea (will be in Prague first week of June to do
12 pre-explorations ;)), is there a date set already? Time is the most
13 prominent problem here.
14
15 Fabian
18 Fabian Groffen