From: Panagiotis Christopoulos <pchrist@g.o>
To: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Tomás Touceda (chiiph)
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:35:35
1 On 12:06 Sat 24 Apr , Petteri Räty wrote:
2 > An another one I have been keeping patiently waiting we have Tomás
3 > "chiiph" Touceda from Bahia Blanca, Argentina. He will be joining to
4 > maintain packages that most of us likely don't know even exist, in other
5 > words he is a lisp package maintainer. Hopefully with his help Gentoo
6 > will be a shining beacon in that area too. Here's what he tells about
7
8 Yay! Welcome aboard Tom (I've welcomed you more than 10 times so far
9 :P). You know, there is no coming back now. You have already taken the
10 "red pill".
11
12 ps: It's been a pleasure co-mentoring you so far.
15 Panagiotis Christopoulos ( pchrist )
16 ( Gentoo Lisp Project )