From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo-dev whitelisting
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 05:50:38
1 W dniu nie, 13.05.2018 o godzinie 14∶57 -0400, użytkownik Alec Warner
2 napisał:
3 > Dear Gentoo Community,
4 >
5 > Gentoo-dev whitelisting[1][2] is nearly ready for deployment. The new
6 > posting guidelines to post on gentoo-dev@l.g.o the following:
7 >
8 > - You must be a member of the list to post.
9 > - You must be on the whitelist to post.
10 >
11 > The whitelist automatically whitelists all @gentoo.org addresses. Additions
12 > of addresses to the whitelist can be made by any developer. To modify the
13 > whitelist, please read this wiki page for instructions:
14 >
15 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Infrastructure/
16 > Mailing_Lists#Managing_the_Gentoo-Dev_whitelist
17 >
18 > [1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/650964
19 > [2] The whitelist is not yet live, but I wanted to give folks an
20 > opportunity to populate the whitelist before enabling it; so have at it.
21
22 I have added all known proxied maintainers for now, as requested by many
23 of them. Proxy-maint will take care of monitoring their actions
24 and revoking if there's any doubt about their goodwill.
27 Best regards,
28 Michał Górny