From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New security developer: Stefan Behte (craig)
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 19:19:02
1 Once again the German conspiracy grows and gets stronger in preparation
2 for their plans to take over the project. This time we have Stefan
3 "craig" Behte. Stefan is joining us from Duessedorf, Germany in order to
4 help with the security project. This is how he describes himself: "I'm
5 hacking bash, a bit java and c and I'm currently trying to learn python,
6 when my full time job as systems administrator and my studies allow it.
7 I'm interested & experienced in network stuff, server administration &
8 security, and always interested in new ideas, developments and success
9 stories in that area. When I'm not working or in readyness, I enjoy
10 hanging around with my nerdish friends or going to the clubs; both
11 allows me to live out my addictions to caffeine & electronic music."
12
13 Time for the usual welcoming,
14 Petteri