From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-core] Re: Poll: Would you sign a Contributer License Agreement?
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 21:06:21
1 >>>>> On Mon, 25 Jun 2018, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2
3 > I have no opinion of the document itself, whatever it is. I was just
4 > making you guys aware that if this did happen, I and a bunch of others
5 > will be asked to stop contributing in any form until the document,
6 > whether good or bad, was reviewed and us allowed to sign it.
7
8 Note that technically, you don't _sign_ the certificate of origin
9 (you would sign the FLA/CLA but we've dropped it, in the meantime).
10 The only thing that will be required is adding a Signed-off-by line to
11 commits, in order to certify that the contribution is under a free
12 license.
13
15
16 Ulrich