From: Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Gokturk Yuksek
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 19:33:13
1 On 5/22/2016 10:32 AM, Amy Winston wrote:
2 > Good day/night to everyone !
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
5 > Göktürk Yüksek is joining us from New York, USA.
6 > He has been working on dev-manaual (and will continue his work as an
7 > official developer). Here is how he describes himself:
8 >
9 > "I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science specializing in secure storage
10 > systems. Other areas of interest include plausible deniability, high
11 > performance hybrid file systems and energy efficient storage. I teach
12 > Aikido, practice archery and play a variety of wind instruments in my
13 > spare time."
14 >
15 > Please give him a warm welcome!
16 >
17 I've already interacted with you a bit, but I'm happy to say welcome to
18 the project again! It will be nice to have another person working on making
19 our documentation more consistent. It's much appreciated.
20
21 I look forward to having an on going relationship with you as well as seeing
22 how you'll contribute in the future.
23
24 Kind regards,
25 maffblaster